Thursday, June 17, 2010

one last post.

Im sorry this is an angry last post but i am just so utterly angry and upset with traveling. by the time i get home at 6 am friday i will have been traveling for approx 50 hours. i want to die.
I ran into Manny in Los Angeles. Very bizarre considering he just flew here from San Fransisco and in 2 hours i will be flying TO San Fransisco. very frustrating.
Corine does NOT equal easy travel. i apologize to Melanie and anyone in the future that i ever travel with because i have a travel curse.

On a side note, it was very sad to say goodbye to my friends this morning(yesterday?) i cried mucho, melanie called me a waterfall, and we were on our way. i will miss Eli especially.
goodbye blog!

1 comment:

  1. I am sad I miss you let's go back. Me, You, and Eli it will be great! love youuuuu :)

    ReplyDelete