Tuesday, June 15, 2010

goodbye australia

Dont take this the wrong way everybody at home but i am sooooooo sad to be leaving Australia. I cant imagine waking up and not seeing mountains everyday. i cant imagine cars driving on the right side of the road or the drivers seat being on the left side of the car. I cant imagine money that is all one color and seeing a one dollar bill. I cant imagine sleeping on a comfortable bed or eating a meal for less than $20. '
This has honestly been the best trip of my life and im really sad its over! I'll miss these guys a lot (the koalas and kangaroos). oh and my friends too. Ill miss them! Thank god i will be seeing most of them at FSU (sad about Rachel, Austin, and Tracey)....
I am excited to come home though! Pumped to spend some quality time in Hinsdale and Coloma. Cant wait to eat at my favorite places and see my favorite people! Now for a 4:15 wake up call and an entire day (really 2 days) or traveling! Be home soon!

this is most likely my last post on this blog ahhhhhhhhhhhhh
until i move here that is.

2 comments:

  1. i just listened to "Ready, Set Don't Go" by billy ray and miley and i feel like they wrote it for us wahhhhhh lets stay here forever...now time to listen to "goodbye to you"

    ReplyDelete
  2. im. not. leaving. meet you in manly tomorrow? ok perfect.

    ReplyDelete